Your Rewards Redemptions Report within your BayIQ Dashboard will provide a detailed breakdown of which bonuses, promotions, or the amount of points redeemed by your customers.
Select Reports then Rewards Redemptions from the top navigation menu.
Use filtering options to generate your report
- Start Date - End Date
- Market - select your business
- Stores - select one or more stores
- Customer Types - choose from Retail, Military, or Fleet
- Filter by - Bonus, Promotion, or Points; Multiple selections can be made
- Bonuses - select your bonus(es) from the drop down menu
- Promotions - select your promotion(s) from the drop down menu
- Points Used - enter a minimum and/or maximum number of points redeemed
Note: If multiple bonuses, promotions, points, or any combination of the three is selected, the results will include customers who have used any one of the three options.
Example: Customer selects Bonus A, Promotion 1, and a minimum of 50 rewards points used. The results would include customers who have redeemed the bonus OR the promotions OR used more than 50 points.
The report results will include all contact information for your customer and any other rewards they redeemed in addition to the ones included in your filters. Select Download in the top right corner to download a .CSV of the report results.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right-hand corner of this page.