Learn how to add employees to your BayIQ account.
Note: Depending on your user permission level, you may not see all of the following options available in your dashboard. For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com.
Add a User
To add a user to your account select Settings then Users from the top menu. Then select Add a User in the top right corner.
Fill out the form fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Permission Group - sets the permissions for a new user.
- Employee or Sales Associate - granted access to specified stores only, with access to the terminal and appointment scheduler.
- Store Manager or Service Manager - granted access to specified stores with reporting, appointment scheduler settings, and other settings.
- Marketing Owner or Marketing Manager - has access to all stores and settings within their market
- Association - select the locations you’d like the user to have access to.
Note: Not all users have access to create new users or to create users of a higher access level. If you do not have access to create or edit users, click Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Create User when finished.
Close the confirmation window once the user is created.
Depending on your point-of-sale, you may need to add this user to your point-of-sale system. If you are unsure as to whether or not this needs to be completed, contact our Support Team using the contact information below.