The AutoVitals integration must be enabled within Protractor by the Protractor Support Team. If needed, please reach out to the Protractor Support team by email at email@example.com.
Enabling AutoVitals Template
- Select Setup in the Protractor toolbar opens setup screen
- Select Integrated Services to open the list of integration connections (I believe that this list is initially either empty or contains only one nameless entry)
- If the list is empty, select Add in the toolbar to create a new connection entry and opens a pop-up
- If the list contains initially already a connection entry: Double-click on connection entry opens popup
- Click on “Action” button in popup opens selection list
- Selection of “AutoVitals Template” opens a disclaimer
- and sets the required default parameters for the AutoVitals integration
- We recommend that you set the “Name” to “AutoVitals”.
- At the end, click OK to save all changes.
Providing API Keys to AutoVitals
AutoVitals will need the following fields in order to configure the integration on the AutoVitals side:
- Connection ID
- API Key
To get the API keys:
- Open the Settings pop-up again (or do the following steps while the pop-up is still open)
- Copy and paste the Connection ID value to send to AutoVitals
- Copy and paste the API Key value to send to AutoVitals
- Copy and paste the Authentication value to send to AutoVitals