What's In This Article
- Look for any odd browser extensions (especially Anti-virus/security).
- Clear site-specific cache and cookies.
- Make sure Chrome is updated
- If Problem Persists
Here at AutoVitals, we aim to serve you as efficiently and accurately as possible. For our Tech Support team to be able to do so we have created this article to show you how to troubleshoot common errors on the TVP such as errors in loading chat messages, or errors messages appearing on your TVP intermittently.
Look for any odd browser extensions (especially Anti-virus/security).
1). select the puzzle piece icon on the top right of google chrome
2). You can either view extensions there or select manage extensions to see all available extensions
Clear site-specific cache and cookies.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu ⋮ icon on the browser toolbar at the top right
- Select More Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- On the Clear browsing data window, select which time range you want to clear.
- Tick Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, and then click Clear data.
Make sure Chrome is updated
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click Help
4. About Google Chrome.
5. Click Update Google Chrome.
Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
5. Click Relaunch.