What's In This Article
How To Setup
- If you are not integrated, please contact your Hunter rep and ask them to
- Determine whether or not your equipment can be integrated
- Schedule their visit to your shop
- They will stop by your location and check your equipment and upgrade/install what is necessary to make the integration work.
- During the visit by your Hunter rep make sure that the rep enters the data exactly as shown in the upper half of the image below in your equipment’s software panel. It has been the root cause of integration problems in the past, so please monitor the correct entries. The equipment ID can be found in your settings page link as a 2-5 digit number shown as sid as shown below.
- Your Hunter rep will finish the integration by running a test with one of your vehicles in the shop. If your shop has Quick Check AND WinAlign, then make sure that a test for each of the products is run. Make also sure the rep enters the VIN so our software can attach the results to the right vehicle.
- You can go to your inspection sheet definition and add all the different hunter equipment to the inspection topic, for example, a battery tester in the image below
Look and Feel
Once the inspection topic is configured, the Hunter results get embedded in the inspection results. if available, together with existing observations. WinAlign and QuickCheck results will be shown per topic if applicable.
Results are only visible when viewing the inspection results when selecting "For shop eyes only" and Customer view".
For Shop Eyes Only:
- Technical Details and Summary of Quick Check results will be displayed
- Alignment measurements from BEFORE and AFTER the alignment has been performed will be displayed.
- The Quick Check Summary only will be displayed
- Alignment measurements from AFTER the alignment has been performed only will be displayed.
This is what the hunter integration looks like internally:
This is how Hunter looks within an inspection:
This is a typical smartphone adjusted inspection result:
Common Reasons the Integration Might not be Working:
- the shopID and Security key are entered inproperly
- VIN numbers are not entered into the Hunter machine.
A). If VIN Numbers are not entered into the hunter machine they would appear here:
- QuickCheck and Alignment settings are separate and both need to be integrated separately on the Alignment Machine
- The integration may be working but may appear to not be working if:
- The Inspection sheet is not mapped to the the Hunter result (see step #5 in the setup steps above)
- The inspection topic mapped to the Hunter result is not marked with a condition. If the inspection topic is left untouched then the customer will not see the Hunter results on their inspection report.