Create and manage campaigns as well as customize your shops brand and marketing image all in one place.
Table of Contents
- Key Benefits
- Product Features
- General Functionality
- Related Articles
- Manage your shop's marketing needs
- Create compelling offers
- Identify your target audience
- Create and view previous email/text campaigns
- Manage active campaigns
- Customize your shop's Brand
How to Navigate to the Campaign Manager
1. From the TVP
- Click on the Hamburger menu icon
- Select the CRM tab
- Choose Email/Text Campaign
The Brand Manager
The Brand Manager allows you to customize the look and feel of your customer messages, landing pages and more. To learn more about The Brand Manager click here.
- Navigate to the Previous Campaigns
- Choose a campaign filter option from the drop-down box to review
- Open the campaign to see quick insights about the campaign
- Search for a specific motorist to ensure they are included
- Export the data to review who received a campaign
- View the filter criteria applied to your target audience
- Action: Choose to edit or delete the campaign from the drop-down menu
Create New Campaign
Identify your target audience and understand their needs for optimized marketing with thrilling advertisements. To learn more about How to Create Email/Text Campaigns click here.
- Review recurring campaigns
- Review, edit or cancel any scheduled active campaigns
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I unable to access the Email/Text Campaigns feature?
- Your shop's current package may not support this feature. Please reach out to your Customer Success Advisor to upgrade.