The BayIQ List Builder is a great way to build a list of customer information from your database. From here, use whatever email service you currently use to send a strategic message to a targeted group of people (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc).
1. Select Marketing along the top navigation bar
2. Select List Builder from the drop-down menu
3. Use the filters along the lefthand side of the screen to narrow your search:
- Market - Select one or more Markets you have access to
- Store - Select one or more Stores you have access to
- Rewards Type - Select Rewards and/or Non-Rewards customers
- Customer Type - Select one or multiple customer types (retail, military, fleet, etc.)
- Contact Type - Select the contact type(s) you want to include (email, phone, address, etc.)
- Last Service - Select a pre-defined date or a custom date range:
- Transactions (optional) - Select a minimum transaction count and/or a minimum transaction total:
4. Select Update to generate your results
5. To export the list, select Save Report, and a CSV file will be downloaded
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right-hand corner of this page.