The BayIQ Customer Sign-Ups Report provides information about your customers who have signed up for your Rewards Program.
Accessing Your Report
To access your Customer Sign-Ups Report, select Reports then Customer Sign-Ups from the top menu.
Next, use the filters to generate your report.
- Start Date and End Date
- Market - select your business
- Store - choose one or more stores
- Customer Type - Retail, Fleet, Military, or all customer types
- Sign-Up Channel - POS, Web, Twitter, Facebook, text
- Employee - select an employee
- Show - select the number of results you'd like to view per page
Note: Depending on your point-of-sale system, BayIQ may not receive Rewards information specific to an employee. If your point-of-sale does not provide this information, you will not see the option to filter by employee.
In this example, the report will include retail customers who signed up for the Rewards Program between 5/1/2020 and 7/31/2020 in store via the point-of-sale by any employee.
Once you've chosen your filtering options, select Update.
Export Your Report
Select Download CSV in the top right corner to download a .CSV file of your report.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right hand corner of this page.