BayIQ automatically sends emails to your customers when it's time for a service, on their birthday, to solicit a review, monthly promotions, and more. After emails are delivered we'll provide detailed information about their performance as well as customers who received the emails.
Accessing Your Report
To access your Email Reporting, select Reports then Email Reporting from the top navigation bar.
Next, use the filters to generate your report.
- Start Date and End Date
- Market - select your business
- Store - choose one or more stores
- Rewards Type - Rewards, Non-Rewards, or both
- Customer Type - Retail, Fleet, Military, or all customer types
- Email Type - choose one or more automated emails
In this example, our report will include Monthly Summary emails sent to Retail Rewards Customers between 5/1/2020 and 7/31/2020.
Once you've chosen your filtering options, select Go.
Reading Your Report
The reporting overview will include a total number and percentages for the following:
- Requests - emails sent
- Delivered - emails which reached the inbox
- Opened - the customer opened the email
- Clicked - emails in which a customer clicked any link
- Dropped - undeliverable emails due to an issue with the email
- Bounces - the email does not exist
- Spam Reports - customers flagged the email as spam
Select Detail from your reporting results, to view a detailed breakdown of each email sent.
The detailed view will provide the customer's contact information and the last action of the email i.e. Processed (Sent), Delivered, Opened, Clicked, Dropped, Bounced, Spam Report. Select Export to .CSV to download the report.
Many dealers use this information to reach out to customers who have received a service reminder (oil change, tire rotation, or scheduled maintenance) and schedule appointments for their service.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right hand corner of this page.