When a customer visits your store and declines any services you have recommended, BayIQ will automatically send your customer a Declined Services Reminder email. This email will remind your customer to come back for the services you’ve recommended.
By default, this email is sent 7 days after they have declined the service. However, the time frame is customizable to allow reminders to be sent at the interval best suited to your business. Learn how to update the reminder interval below.
Access Communication Settings
For dealers with one market, select Marketing, then Communications.
For dealers with more than one market, select Settings then Markets.
Next, select your market from the menu.
From the General Settings page, select Communications from the menu bar at the top.
Declined Services Template
Customize your template using the options shown below:
1. Select Declined Services Rewards from the template list
2. Select a Status: ON or OFF using the toggle
3. Select Artwork from your library
4. Select a Reward:
- No Offer - Reminder: This selection will NOT include a Bonus on the email
- Reward: Select Bonus Offer to include a Bonus for customers on this email
- Once selected, use the Bonus field to select a Bonus:
5. Select an Expiration timeframe
6. Input any Declined Service Line Item Type
7. Select Days Until Notification with the number of days after declining a service in which you'd like a customer to receive this reminder. This will default to 7 days unless changed.
8. Select Display Points toggle to turn this ON or OFF
- When ON customers will see their points balance and associated dollar amount
To save changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save Communications Settings:
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right-hand corner of this page.