Bonuses are a great tool to entice customers to come back to your business for a service. Learn how to create bonuses and update the bonuses included in your customer emails.
Create the Bonus
Select Marketing then Bonuses at the top of the page.
This will bring you to the Bonus Management page. Click Create New Bonus in the top right corner.
Next, you’ll create your bonus by filling out the form fields.
- Name: Name your bonus, your customers will see this as the bonus name
- Description: Add your limitations copy such as “limited to one per visit, see store manager for details, or even repeat the offer.” Your customers will see this as well.
- Ad URL: Used to link a page to the offer internally for your staff’s reference. This link is not shown to your customers.
- Association: Select one or more businesses from the association list to add the new bonus to the selected account.
- Value: Enter a value and select either dollars or percentage. This will be used to apply the bonus to work orders.
- Image: Not needed to create a bonus.
- Persistent: Use the toggle to turn on or off a persistent bonus. Persistent bonuses remain on the customer account even after redeemed.
Select Create Bonus when complete.
Select and Apply your New Bonus(es)
Next, be sure to update your emails to include your new bonus(es). Select Settings at the top of the page, then Markets.
Note: New bonuses will be applied to customer accounts moving forward, but will not adjust any bonuses the customer has previously received.
Click Options on your right, then Edit.
On the next page, select Rewards from the 5 tabs at the top.
The new bonus(es) created will show in the reward selection dropdown menus notated below, as well as both non-rewards and rewards email templates.
When making any changes to your bonus selections, be sure to click Save Rewards Settings on the blue bar at the bottom of the page once complete.
Your new bonus settings will also be available for reminder emails for both reward and non-reward customers. For Reward Customers, click on the communications tab.
Scroll to the Email Templates portion of the Communications page. There are 5 rewards emails that allow custom bonuses; Declined Services Rewards, Recommended Services Rewards, State Inspection Rewards, Oil Change Rewards, and Scheduled Maintenance Rewards.
To include or update a bonus, select the email you’d like to include the bonus in. Click on the Reward box and select Bonus offer, then choose the bonus under the Bonus menu. Once you’ve decided what bonus you’d like to use, select artwork under the Artwork drop-down menu to match your bonus. The artwork and text in the email will be updated with the selection. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Communications Settings.
For non-reward customers, select Marketing at the top of the page, then Non-Rewards Members.
Update any of the Non-Rewards emails with your new bonus(es) by clicking on the email title, and following the same selection steps as your rewards customer emails.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right-hand corner of this page.