We've made some changes and hope you'll read our release notes below. As always, please contact with any questions you have by email at email@example.com or click here to open a ticket with the team.
Enhancements - What's New?
New Customer Terminal & Account Pages
We've made several changes to the navigation and use of the customer account pages in BayIQ. We've written it all up and made a video for you here.
Set Declined Service Reminder Interval
Set up the interval you want for declined service reminders to go out to your customers. Learn more about Declined Services.
Oil Change Forecast Report
This report will show you a list of customers who are due to receive an oil change reminder via email or text message in the future. Learn more about the Oil Change Forecast Report.
Small Changes & Bug Fixes
- Added columns to Customer Rewards Points Report (see more)
- View rewards and non-rewards templates on the market page (see more)
- Remove necessity to confirm promotions twice during the creation
- Fixed redirect error on an email unsubscribe
- Fix for an uncaught exception on API calls
- Removed broken link from landing pages
- Removed duplicate first_name field from API documentation